A foreign national can obtain U.S. Legal Permanent Residency, also known as an Immigrant visa or "greencard", through many different channels. They can be petitioned by a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident relative (spouse, parent, U.S. citizen sibling over 21, or child over 21), by a U.S. employer, self-petition under VAWA as the battered spouse of a U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident, or perhaps through a successful political asylum claim or a one million dollar investment.

There are many options for greencard eligibility, so please contact my office today to discuss your potential options!